Duran Family

Duran Family

Sunday, November 14, 2004

My day today

Wanna know what I did today?
+ Called my parents at 8:15 (my time) this morning to tell them Tony and I were playing a math game on our *OL Instant Messen*er. I was sending him simple addition problems, and he was giving me the answers. I ended up on the phone for 66 minutes mostly with dad talking about a certain A*C top rated reality show. Tomorrow (soon to be today if you note the time stamp) or Tuesday they are planning to go up to where this program is taping. Oh yeah, did I say I woke up my parents. It's two hours earlier there then where I'm at.

+ Breakfast, shower, and quick house cleanup.

+School with a very tired Tony. It was not the greatest day we've had, but we got through it.

+More house cleanup, and computer work. Needed to update Angelo's diabetes data on the computer, and start working on putting handwritten song sheets into the computer. See follow-up post.

+ Fix supper. See follow up post on this.

+ Preview school for tomorrow. Work on props, call Angelo down to get another cooked lady bug out of halogen lamp. Work on blog.

+ Bed time.

Yeah, I forgot to get on the bike today. See, I was on the phone with my dad for over an hour.....

No comments: