I think Tony was as quiet and behaved last night as I have ever seen him.
A friend came over last night to check her email while her computer is in the fix-it shop. As she sat in my dining room and worked, Tony sat at the table and quietly worked on his Leap Pad plus Writing System for about an hour.
I didn't hear a peep out of him, as he was totally engrossed in what he was hearing and interacting with in his headphones. It was only after he was in the bathtub did I see what he was working on; his prefixes "re" and "un" found in the first grade book. Usually in the evening, Tony is wound up, excited to play with his daddy, and begging for a "horsy back ride."
Was it the high interactivity of the Leap Pad, or having a visitor over, or just tired out of the high energy ice skating we did earlier that day?
I'm not sure, but I do know that Leap Pad is going with us on the upcoming train trip.