Duran Family

Duran Family

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Habits formed here....

A Boy

Too Talkative
Easily Distracted
Tries hard to be good
Wandering Mind
Imaginative

Tony

How do I convince Tony that he can choose not to be distracted; that he can choose to discipline his mind to stay on task; that he can choose to be thoughtful in his talk; that he can choose to be polite, kind, considerate and obedient at home?

How does he realize that for all his words of "You can trust me, I'll get it done, I'll stay on task," his actions are far more powerful? Even though he says, "I'll get it done," he still plays around whenever I step out of the room.

How do I convince Tony that the habits he forms here will go with him where ever he goes?

How do I remember that Tony is only nine-years-old?

No comments: