Back in November I misplaced my keys. They stayed misplaced through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and even Easter and St. Patrick's day. Angelo recently found them for me in the pocket of Tony's spring jacket. How come I didn't remember I had sent Tony out with the keys to get something from the van.
A couple months ago Tony and I stayed home from weekend services due to illness. During that time one of our two cordless phones was misplaced. We couldn't find it, anywhere. I tried paging it and for a while I could hear a faint beep but I could never pinpoint the direction it came from. Then as the battery died, the beep was silenced. I found it the other day - under our bed where it had been hiding for the past six weeks. Why couldn't I remember I had the phone in our room so I could answer it when it rang without having to stagger dizzily out of bed?
Last night DeeDee wanted to listen to "DeeDee's music" on the iPod. So, I set it up for her, checked the volume, and gave her the little earbuds for her to hold into her ears. She was having a tough time with the earbuds, so I got her regular headphones and plugged them in instead, and slipped the iPod into the pocket of her overalls. Now she could listen in comfort.
Where or where did I put those earbuds? If this trend holds true it will be a couple weeks if not a couple months before I find them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment