Yes, we can, what? Well, Tony is singing this Saturday afternoon, and he has a cold and cough. Can we fix him? "Yes, We Can!
Can we find my still missing keys? "Yes, we can!"
Can we drive through predicted falling snow to Tony's concert? "Yes, we can!"
Why am I talking like Bob the Builder? Because we have half-dozen or so videos and DVD's of the squat little guy and his friends. When Tony was little he liked to watch him. I've kept them around even as Tony began to outgrow the simple story lines.
Now I have a daughter, and she's discovered Bob and his friends. She loves him! Last night she was watching a tape and when the crew gave their famous "Can we fix it?!" She answered back "Yh, wh, ha!" I was surprised that she knew the catch phrase.
Yikes, I'm raising a tomboy!
No comments:
Post a Comment