Seen on a Seattle TV station's website in regards to a head-on crash and a failed cable barrier.
"We're going to look at how the posts came out and exactly how the car got through the barrier, if it was the angel or the speed..."
Email I sent to them:
You wrote: ….."We're going to look at how the posts came out and exactly how the car got through the barrier, if it was the angel or the speed"…..
I’m not sure what heavenly ANGEL would send a car crashing through the barrier. Now, if you are talking about the ANGLE of the car, whether he hit the barrier at 45 degrees or 90 degrees, that might be a different story.
Please proofread your stories before posting them. Thanks.
Length of time for them to fix the mistake: By the time I read the article, sent the station the email, posted the mistake here, sent my mom an instant message, and she opened up the link to read, the staff had the mistake fixed.
That was about five minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment