Duran Family

Duran Family

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Here and Update, There an Update, Everywhere an Update.

Here an update: DeeDee. Our daughter is doing just fine. The swelling in her eye has gone down, but she does have quite a black eye. The bump on her forehead is gone with just the slightest hint of a bruise.

As you can see, DeeDee has her appetite and greatly enjoyed her peas, cereal and grapes. She has her sense of humor and was making faces at the camera.

There an update: The house. I'm gathering quite a collection of agent business cards, but other than an occasional, "yeah, we're kinda interested," there hasn't been any serious offers. We had a showing Sunday, two Monday and one last night.

Everywhere an update: Tony's friendship party is a no go. As I figured would happen, everyone has other commitments.

In June we have yet another church outing and my parents are coming here for a vacation trip to a nearby state.
So far July is open; I am still looking for a trip on the train home to Seattle.

August 20 is our targeted school start date. We are starting early this next fall so the kids won't have to do a day of school after co-op. I have one verbal commitment for school, but have no paperwork turned yet for anyone.

No comments: