Duran Family

Duran Family

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Eh, Excuse me?

What did you say? My ear is picking up a low rumble right now.

If you speak to me on my left side, you would please be so kind as to not speak directly in line with my ear? Rather, speak toward my eye. Better yet, face me so I can read your lips while you speak.

Pardon me if I lean against the wall or find a chair to sit in. I'm rather dizzy right now from what appears to be an ear infection. If I'm not feeling better tomorrow, it will probably be a trip to the urgent care center.

Oh, you asked about our impending move? Let me explain. Because of our precious miracle, DeeDee, a child we never thought we would have, our house is now too small; she doesn't have a bedroom. So for that reason and some others we put our house for up for sale. We hope to not move far; another neighborhood, probably a town home, and we will be renting for awhile. At least that's the plan for now.

Excuse me, is that the solar system?

Alex came into my house yesterday talking about the sun and the moon, so we took some plastic counter animals and made our own solar system. Do you see the sun, the moon, the earth and the stars? (I blurred Alex's face since he is not my child.)

No comments: