Last night was another bad night for sleeping. Oh I was pretty relaxed; I didn't have the continuous leg spasams and moving I've been known to have. My problem was a little twitch here, a little cramp there, a shift of position a little later on.
I eventually got the massager out and used it on my legs; Angelo took over when he woke up and heard the thing going.
Once he'd done all he could, he still felt a huge knot in the calf of my right leg. So Bam! Bam! Bam! He chopped at it with his hands trying to break apart the knotted muscles. What we didn't realize right away was that the knot was so hard that instead of breaking down the spastic muscles, all he did was bruise them (or at least it felt that way.) Later, I had to limp out to the kitchen to take some acetometaphin - my calf ached so bad. Angelo just feels terrible about it.
Even today I can still feel the effects of my husbands efforts in helping me relax and get to sleep. How much sleep did I get? About two hours (maybe.) I could doze a little, but I still looked at the clock sometime every hour from 9:30 to 5:00. I don't remember seeing 6:xx, but everything else in between got my eyeballs.
No comments:
Post a Comment