It's been pretty usual around here since the blue flame scare Tony had. One of my students has been out sick all week; we had co-op yesterday; and now are settling for the weekend cold and more snow.
I guess third time is a charm because after two snowfalls and two snow melts, the third snow fall has stuck around, and the temperatures have been in the teens and lower. And, it's supposed to stay that way for the next week or so.
Everything is going well with my pregnancy; I'm twenty weeks along - about halfway. We will find out in about a week if we are having a boy or a girl. I think everyone is hoping for a girl, though Angelo has not publicly stated that. Every time I ask he says he wants "healthy." We all want that, but.... But I never get anything more out of him. It's very frustrating.
Sleep has been an issue, and the latest attempt to get decent sleep at night has been music therapy. It worked well the first two nights, but the batteries died last night and I couldn't keep my music going. I will change the batteries and try again tonight.
Really, nothing else is going on here...sorry to be so boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment