Ok, I'm a little tardy in this, but over at this blog Birding Mom tells ten things she's done that we probably haven't. She then asks us to share our ten things. OK, here goes.
1. Won a trip to Alaska at the age of ten. Went on trip with guardians but NOT parents.
2. Worked at a summer camp during the summers from the time I was 12 until I was 20.
3. Spent a year in Majuro, Marshall Islands
4. Rode a copra boat from Ebeye to Namu, Marshall Islands
5. Worked as an intern for a top rated Seattle radio station - the first from my college to do so at that station.
6. Spent five years working at the SAME college radio station that my dad help start when he was in college.
7. Started a brand new elementary school in another state - right out of college
8. Passed out the first night I was a candy striper at a hospital. Passed out again while visiting a friend in the hospital a few weeks later. (Wanna know why I didn't become a nurse?)
9. Have talked to at least two people in every state of the Union, and to at least one person in all but two provinces in Canada by Amateur radio. Let's not forget my contacts Peru, England, Spain, Italy and Australia.
10. Conversed with, had dinner with, provided transportation for and in other ways associated with Christian music artists such as Steven Curtis Chapman, Dallas Holm, Steve Green, Glad, Steve Darmondy, Scott Wesley Brown and others.
What ten things have you done that I probably haven't? (Keep it clean, please.)
No comments:
Post a Comment