Duran Family

Duran Family

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Catching a breather

I was on the go all day yesterday, and will be all day tomorrow, so I'm catching a quick breather before Tony's piano lesson/trip to the library followed by my tutoring session. After that there's planning for co-op and getting a newsletter put together.

My item on eBay sold! It was the first thing I've put up to sell. I got more than minimum for it, so I'm happy. Now I have a whole stack of books downstairs waiting to get listed. Hopefully I will get that done in the next day or two. There's a pair of boy's ice skates waiting to be listed as well.

The tabs for the van's license plates came in today. So I can now put my amateur radio license plates on. I'm a happy camper.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to watch Bambi. It just came out on DVD. I've only seen part of it once, when I was a little girl. About the only thing I remember is a screen full of orange and an animal jumping through the middle of it (or out from the middle of it.) I plan to watch this before I let Tony see it as he tends to run from anything remotely suggesting something scary.

No comments: