I just stopped to see what time it was and realized that I'm less than hour away from being Friday. Last time I checked it was Tuesday. Hmmm, where did the last two days go?
Wednesday:
School with Tony, (we finish at 12:45PM)
Make lunch
Clear the table after lunch
Do laundry
Clean house for the weekend
Make supper
Eat supper on the run
Get to church so Tony can practice his part in the Christmas program
Stay later than planned because of unannounced music practice.
Get Tony to bed
Plan co-op lessons and craft
Send tired husband to store for craft supplies (yes at 10:30 at night.)
Get to bed 12:30 AM
Today:
Make Breakfast
Dump dishes in the sink
Make lunch
Gather books, cameras, craft supplies, backpacks, kid, and stuffed toy and load all into the car
Spend five hours at co-op; three hours for classes, two hours for Christams party.
Film Tony playing first concert with bell choir.
Come home, only to go back to co-op to retrieve missing back pack.
Run Christmas errands
Start more laundry
Clean kitchen and run dishwasher
Start supper
Clean up after supper
Spend "gether" time with Tony as he is going to bed. Also includes him "writing" (he dictates, I write) in his journal
Prepare lesson plans for Friday
Read and type blogs.
Coming up tomorrow:
School with Tony
Finish cleaning house
Finish laundry
Practice Christmas parts and music
Make and eat supper
Rush off to more rehearsals
Get to bed late.
No comments:
Post a Comment