Duran Family

Duran Family

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Eating dinner is a lot more fun now.

On this post I introduced you to Menu Mailer by Savingdinner(dot)com. Well for the first four of six meals that come each week, we have been very happy. The food is good, easy to put to gether, and the meals are balanced. Angelo will also glady add that he is happy that supper is ready when he gets home, and Tony will add that "the food is really good."

In fact this evening we each had two pieces of the main dish. When I picked up my second piece, Tony told me, "Mommy! That was for my lunch tomorrow!" I think that means he likes it.

Earlier today, at Tony's homeschool co-op I was talking with a friend of mine about this menu plan. I admitted I was a little sheepish in telling her of my poor relationship with a kitchen and how this program is helping that out. It turned out I needn't have been ashamed for she told me that she too is looking for help. In her case it isn't liking to cook, but being tired of the same ol' recipes; her and her family. She was very interested in learning more about the program, so I set her up with the sample menu provided on the website, as well as some information the program provides. If she desides to go with this Menu Mailer program, it might be kind of fun to compare notes.

No comments: