Greetings from my childhood bedroom-turn-office. Tony and I had a safe trip, and are happy to be with my parents. I was surprised and delighted to discover that the flight attendants let Tony into the cockpit to meet the pilots and to see how the plane is flown. Of course, Tony's so cute, who can resist his charming gap-toothed smile? Ah, I'm not biased now, am I? The first test of our school-on-the-road went very well. We almost completed a day of school while on the plane, what we didn't finish, my mom was very happy to oversee the last few minutes. Already she has asked if she could be a "guest teacher" of sorts while I set to work cleaning house for my mom's birthday party tomorrow. Yes, my mom's birthday is tomorrow, and we have every reason to celebrate. Care to join us? I'm sure she wouldn't mind a birthday greetings or two. Just send them my way and I'll be sure to pass them along. Just one last thing. Tony and I sat behind a family who was on their first trip to Washington State. They were most eager to see Mount. St. Helens. The weather was very nice for viewing, and yes we saw the mountain with it's little steam plume raising into the sky. |
No comments:
Post a Comment