It was a very quiet day today. Tony and I had school in the morning; I cleaned house in the afternoon, and I had music practice this evening.
My husband finally said “Happy Birthday” before he went out the door for work this morning, my parents called me this afternoon to send their wishes, and my sister-in-law called this evening while I was gone, to share her greetings.
Angelo did bring home a beautiful cake after work this afternoon, and a bouquet of roses now graces our table. In addition, the first thing he did when he got home from work yesterday was to order the present I groused about. And no, I hadn’t said anything to him about it. It was something he did on his own when he got home.
Sunday is another family outing, a field trip and Angelo says that we are NOT going to take lunch boxes like we did last week. Rather, we are going out to eat. So, in the end it’s been a good birthday. And, the car is still running.
No comments:
Post a Comment