Birding Mom asked me this really good question:
The radio thing sounds like a great experience!
What a way to "break out" of you shell!
OK, I have a question:
What do you see yourself doing if/when a future
career is in the picture? (I still spend my days
wondering what I will be when I grow up).
I gave it some thought this afternoon and gave her this answer:
Hmmm, what do I see myself doing in a future career. Well, I am an elementary teacher, though I'm not currently employed. As for the future, I guess I would like to somehow develop or be a part of a computer technology in the classroom consulting business for teachers/schools/districts. Or, go back to college and teach "preservice" teachers the technology available and how to use it.
My master's thesis was on that subject. I found that many education students are poorly equipped to use today's technology to benefit themselves and their students in the classroom.
Are they any other questions?
No comments:
Post a Comment