Duran Family

Duran Family

Monday, May 10, 2010

Last week of school

It has been insanely crazy since the last time I wrote. Tony had a music fest, five concerts he sang in; two more he attended, a birthday, his grandparents visited, rehearsals, and, more school. We are down to our last week of school now. Yay!

I've been working on Tony's school materials for next year. We are not doing Abeka for him next year; he needs to work on materials that are more higher-order thinking; and, I want him to start forming his own opinions and develop ideas about how will be interact with his world as he grows older. I want to capitalize on his love of words thus minizimingthe trauma of doing math problem after math problem.

With DeeDee, life has been busy for her as well. She also had a birthday, music practice, school, a visit from the grandparents, and all that goes on in our life.

School next year for her is easy; she will be doing grade one with Abeka Academy DVD.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

It sounds very, very busy--but great too!