Duran Family

Duran Family

Monday, September 01, 2008

Making cookies with a cold

Tony came home from choir camp and developed a cold which he so lovingly passed on to me. I started feeling the effects of it yesterday and consider it full-blown today. It's not as bad as Hurricane Gustav; rather, probably a tropical low gathering steam to become a tropical depression.

Anyway that didn't stop us from making cookies this afternoon. Yes, yes, I know it's Labor Day and we should be out doing something, but really, it was far to warm and too muggy for our comfort. So, other than going out to clean the inside of the van, we stayed inside.

Angelo and Tony worked together to make cookies from scratch while I worked with DeeDee. I did pause long enough to take pictures, and when I did...

...well, you can clearly imagine what is in her mouth, can't you?

No comments: