Duran Family

Duran Family

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is weird

OK, see the number at the bottom of the left hand side? That counter has been logging my visitors since I started blogging just over four years ago. The number is a hyperlink to Stat Counter and my account there. This evening I went into my account to see who has been lurking around my website. I can see what country my visitors are from and, if they used Google to get to my blog, I can see what keywords they Googled to get to me.

This evening I found a visitor from Dubai United Arab Emirates. That person came to me through google.com.sa, and s/he had googled "an appropriate gentle tone of voice." So I clicked on the Google link listed on my log and found this:


It's my blog, in Arabic. Now that's weird.

Now, if the person from Lombard, Illinois would hang around long enough to leave a comment saying hi, I would really appreciate it.

No comments: