The Brucknerchor of the Vienna Boys' choir is currently touring in the United States. On their website they have a travelloge and a guest book in which we can leave comments. I did, yesterday afternoon. I found a reply this morning when I checked their guest book.
16. February 2008
Hi, I've enjoyed reading the reports from Brucknerchor. My son, Tony, is in (Name of Choir) and hopes to one day be in the International choir.
Brucknerchor will be in Bremerton, Washington 28 February where my parents will be attending your concert. They are very excited about seeing the Wiener Sangerknaben sing. Good luck on the rest of your tour. I look forward to reading more about your experiences.
VJ
Answer:
Hi VJ,
Thank you very much for your message and feedback on Brucknerchor's travellogue; it will be updated soon, please keep reading.
Very nice to know your parents will be attending the Bremerton concert; we hope they will enjoy it.
We have had choristers from the (Name of Choir) join the Vienna Boys' Choir - they are a fine choir, so Tony must be doing well indeed. Tell him to keep singing.
Best wishes to you and your family from the Vienna Boys' Choir
In case you didn't know, the Vinna Boys' Choir has four choirs of equal standing; Brucknerchor, Mozartchor, Shubertchor and Haydnchor.
No comments:
Post a Comment