Duran Family

Duran Family

Thursday, January 24, 2008

There's hope, but don't tell Tony

Earlier this week I posted this about my lesson in patience with this whole choir experience. Last week I shared this conversation I had with Tony about some new music.

I shared that conversation with Mr. Tony's Conductor and with Mr. Artistic director. This evening, Mr. Artistic Director emailed his reply.

(beware of flying buttons, they tend to pop off a proud parent. Tony does not know and will not know about this email for quite awhile.)

I do enjoy the stories that you email us. I am very happy that Tony is so enthusiastic about our choir program. He is a delight to have in my German class and he makes a positive contribution to the lessons. I am sure, that with his drive and determination, his bubbly personality and abilities, he will soon be in the International Choir.
Thank you for your faith in us.
Kindest regards,
Mr. Artist Director.


And, in regards to DeeDee she did NOT go with us to choir tonight, nor was Angelo able to leave early from work. Our neighbor lady was willing and able to come over and baby sit until Angelo could get home - about 40 minutes. It was a nice break!

No comments: