Duran Family

Duran Family

Thursday, October 04, 2007

For the Love of a Dog

A boy and a dog, don't the two always belong together? We have our 14-year-old dog, Prince, but the neighbors have a beautiful six-month old German shepherd mix. The dog is golden with a white streak down its nose and white sox on her paws. She is friendly and loves to wag her tail. Whenever we are outside and Macie is outside, she comes running to the fence and waits eagerly for Tony to dash over. When he notices her, he squeals "MAY-CIE!!!!" and runs to the fence. Macie's sends her tail swishing from side to side just as fast as she can, and prances around until Tony reaches the fence. There the two play as well as they can with a fence between them.

I will admit, I have thought about asking the owners if they would be willing to sell her, but I can't. We still have our 14-year-old dog.

No comments: