I logged into Blogger today, to fix the mistakes I made in my asleep mode last night? Three or four at least. I never managed to get it done.... until now.
Tony needed help with his writing assignment.
DeeDee was stinky and needed changing.
My dad had a question about a circut braker.
We had to get Tony to Miss Mary's and run errands.
I had the church bulletin to do for services tomorrow.
It was time for Vacation Bible School and we had to dash off to that.
After realizing the bulletin hadn't printed I took a closer look only to discover I couldn't turn it on. We have one dead printer - a printer I desperately need.
I had to write up directions to give to Miss Mary so she can find her way to our church tomorrow.
We never did finish getting the house clean for Sabbath.
We never did get the vinyl cut for the bathroom cupboard.
We never did design the weather calendar software I need for school.
We never did.... well you get the picture.
And it's after 11:00 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment