Here are my reasons: I don't know the girl or her parents and they don't know me. I don't know their values, if she has allergies, what her parents find acceptable and not acceptable, and I don't have any contact information.
I doubted my decision so I called my parents, M and Lee and Angelo to get their opinion. They supported me, though now my mom sounds like she's backing off her initial agreement to how I handled it.
Later in the evening, Rachel called me and asked if Tina could bring her friend over. Again I declined citing the reasons given above.
So, let me ask you this. If you, parent of younger children, find out that your child was not at the house you agreed to, but rather at a house of someone you don't know, how would you feel and what would you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment