This post, as trivial as it may be is my 701st post on this blog. Wow. Just as "Wow" is that I have been blogging for three years.
My mom just called me and asked me if I would be interested in doing the Koman Foundation 3-day walk for breast cancer. I've seen the commercials for it and they leave me choked up because they are so poignant. I'm interested. Next question is do we walk here or there.
Last night Angelo and I attended the second of six parenting classes. The information is really good but I came away with this: (Before I tell it, remember that I am a news junkie and usually am right on top of local and national news. I was away from the computer most of the day yesterday so I wasn't quite on top of the news department as I usually am.)
As the moderators of the class discussed getting more workbooks ordered and sent, Mr. Moderator mentioned something about Fed-Ex and UPS merging. That was news to me, so I looked up in surprise at him and over at Angelo. Mr. Moderator continued, seeing my surprised face. "Yes, and the will be calling the merged company "FedUp."
I knew then I had walked right into his hole. Those who could see had a merry laugh at my sheepish look and red face, especially after I snorted in my laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment