School. I mentioned Paula above. She was here again today feverishly trying to get her work done before her classes expire. It appears she will get one of the two classes she's working on completed. The other class, her parents have to decide to re enroll her with a $100 fee or let the class expire and I grade her remaining work. I will find out what they decided to do on Tuesday as we are all taking a much needed and break for President's Day. Paula got the grade on her first big Algebra assignment, the one she and Angelo worked on last Sunday. The class average is 84% and our dear Paula received a perfect 100. YEAH!!! She - we - are all thrilled.
Surprise!
I had a big surprise waiting for me on my email this evening. It turns out I stumbled across a blog kept by my former landlady's daughter. How fun. She and I have been emailing each other catching up on news.
Restaurant We had a late Valentine's dinner today. We couldn't go last Wednesday because of our extending school hours for Paula's sake. This was DeeDee's first time at a restaurant as an active participant. We brought some food for her; blueberries, pieces of grapes, a Gerber fruit bar, but we also ordered a small side dish of plain spaghetti. It took our ten-month-old daughter a bit to figure out how to eat the noodles, but in short order she was doing a good job getting the food to her mouth. While some landed on the floor, we did not leave our table with an embarrassing mess. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of our outing.
No comments:
Post a Comment