I need one after pulling my hair out. Well, OK, not really but here's what's happened the last 24 hours:
My husband's car died - again. This time the A/C compressor seized up, overheating the bearings and melting and ruining the belt. I was in a northern suburb community for a school field trip and had to travel nearly an hour to pick up Angelo at his southern surbub job. This morning I had to take Angelo to work, and be back at my house before 8AM so I can be here for Rachel and Paula.
Since we had homeschool co-op today, I had the newsletter to do last night. I opened my computer bag this morning at co-op to distribute the newsletters and discovered they weren't there.
Then I noticed that my keys weren't with me. A quick look in the van's windows confirmed my very frustrating day; my keys were primly sitting in the front seat. By this time I could either laugh or cry. I started out with the tears, but decided I had to do something to make this day positive.
And the day did get better. We have Triple A - gold. We've used it twice today - to get the van open and to tow Angelo's car.
We haven't heard from the mechanic yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment