Duran Family

Duran Family

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Swimming in a sea of boxes.

I've been feavorishly keeping busy, between photo session, Summer Fun Squad, daily house chores and the light night packing. No wonder I doze off whenever I sit down on the couch to take care of DeeDee.

We are down to many of the little things (as in, where in the world do I pack this?) and some of the furniture. We are renting a truck this Sunday and will be moving a rollaway dishwasher, a double bed, computers and their tables, a dining room table and its chairs, printer table, book cases, chests of drawers, end tables, coffee table, and whatever else we can find that will fit. This house will be pretty barren by the time we are done. As my best friend M said, "You won't want to sell and move by the time you're done cleaning it." That may be, but all the cleaning in the world won't give us another bedroom that DeeDee needs.

I'll tell you one thing, though I'm sick of living in a house full of piles. I'll be glad to have this all clean, just in time for vacation.

No comments: