I was down but not quite out. Last night I had a nasty, nasty headache, akin to a migraine. Today except for some coughing and a sneeze here and there, I felt pretty good. I got more done today than I was able to get done the past two days. It's a good thing because our Church Outing starts tomorrow. It really would have been nasty driving an hour and a half, and then hauling a whole bunch of stuff (think food, bedding, clothes, dorm size (not cube) fridge, fans, baby supplies, etc. etc. etc.) up to the second floor of the dormitory. The only reason why I don't bring the kitchen sink is because there is already a sink in the dorm room.
As in previous years (go to archives and click on June 2004 and June 2005), I will probably be without the Internet for most of the week and will have to delay my church outing postings for about a week. I will, however be home Wednesday night and Thursday because of Dee Dee's two-month (already?!) doctor's appointment and shots, and Tony's first Summer Fun Squad meeting. Hopefully between loads of laundry I bring home I'll be able to do a bit of posting. This will be interesting with DeeDee around.
Please send positive thoughts or prayers my way, because the last couple days I've been dealing with a bit of Mommy Terrors. You know; the possible crash on the way to Church Outing, the hard floors that DeeDee could land on should she be accidentally dropped, the tornados that could come, or the fire that could consume the buildings.
No comments:
Post a Comment