
During all the picture taking prior to the three o'clock ceremony, Tony was at his best, posing just as requested, with a delightful, charming smile for the camera. In fact, the photographer, once she figured out who Tony's mom was, confirmed with me that "Tony sure likes to get in front of the camera, doesn't he?"
"It's pretty easy for him," I replied.
"Have you ever thought of contacting a modeling agency for him?" she asked as she set her camera up for the next shot.
Actually, we have received several letters through the years from a modeling agency that deals with children. I will admit it was tempting, but Angelo and I decided we don't want that kind of life for Tony. We want him to grow up to be a good Christian man, free from the strings that are attached to a camera-related career such as modeling and whatever else modeling leads too.
No comments:
Post a Comment