It's been a couple days since I've blogged. With school underway, I'm really tired. Hopefully I will get used to the new routine and things will go a little faster.
Road construction continues to take place outside our house. Hopefully the end is near. They laid the framing for the curbs and gutters this afternoon and shortly after that they will put down the new asphalt for the road. I will be SO GLAD when this is all over. We've been living with a dirt road for more than a month now.
Tony is really having to adjust to having other kids in the house. He is very excited they are here, and that's the problem. I felt like I really had to keep him reeled in - no he can't go to his room to get toys because he's in school. No, please don't interrupt me, I'm helping Tina. Yes he has to sit and do the work - NOW. It was a real drain on the both of us and he told me tonight "I had the world's worst day and you are the reason for it!"
I took it with a grain of salt - he's tired and getting into a new routine. Hopefully in a another week or two he will know where his boundaries are.
No comments:
Post a Comment