Tony, Angelo and I were out and about today stopping at several stores. One of those stores was Home Depo* where Angelo needed to buy a replacement parts for a leaky sink. As he and the employee worked together, I took Tony and wandered through the store, ending up in the large appliances (stoves, refrigerator ) section.
A young lady, originally from the Bahamas was quick to come over and ask for help. Usually I'm bothered by commission-only sales people who buzz around like bees waiting to make a sale. She was not like that. She was genuinely interested in helping us, and when I told her we were just waiting for my husband, she turned to Tony and asked him how he liked being in the store. He took right to her and they chatted a few minutes before someone else needed her help.
I was impressed. She was thoughtful, kind, generous and had a personality not often seen in sales people before.
I made sure to stop by the customer services counter to leave a compliment for the young lady. We need more like her in our stores.
No comments:
Post a Comment