Duran Family

Duran Family

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Trying to put a positive spin on things....

I tried real hard this weekend to find something positive about the possibility of moving. Here's what I came up with: If we move,
*Tony will have the opportunity to attend the best of our parochial summer camps and high schools, if we are around that long, (yes I attended them, but there is no bias here, these institutions are rated among the best);
*Angelo says that this software company will pay for advanced education;
*The HR lady he spoke with said they may have a job for me as well (not sure I want to go back to work yet,)
*Tony will be closer to his Nana and Papa;

I really need more help here. I keep thinking about his friends, my friends, our niche, and it makes it hard to think positive.

As far as any updates are concern, Angelo has another phone interview Monday or Tuesday with a second project manager who has a little more experience in phone interviews. Will keep you up to date.

No comments: