Duran Family

Duran Family

Monday, June 21, 2004

Tired boy makes grumpy boy

Tony was rather grumpy today. He wanted to play outside now, not later. He didn’t want to put away his toys or his shoes. No, he’s not hungry; yes he’s hungry. No he didn’t want to wait for supper; and then after sneaking food, it was off to his bedroom where at 4:30 in the afternoon he crashed in his bed. I think it’s going to take a couple days for his sleep to catch with him. High energy living such as what he did for ten days at Church Outing does tend to tire a five-year-old boy out.


Me? Nah, I’m not tired. Yeah, right. Even sleeping in my own bed last night, I didn’t get a good night’s sleep. I kept wondering where that awful creaking sound from the bed frame was every time I turned over. Oh and then Prince was pushing me off the bed, because he had slept in my spot for the past ten days.

But I did get six loads of laundry done, most of the stuff put away and some of the mail gone through. The bills I’ll look at later.

No comments: