Because of my mom’s news and some of the quick research and blog lurking I’ve done since then, I’ve decided to make myself accountable for the decision I made while at Church Outing to lose five pounds a month for the next year. Knowing my information is more public, and that friends, known and unknown are checking up on me and rooting for me will help me to stay on track and keep me motivated. I have started a second, less public log where I will track what exercise I do each day, a summary of what I eat and my weight loss. I’m not going to weigh everyday; that could get discouraging. So, I’m going to weigh once or twice a month.
My goal is to get down to about 130 pounds, and go from size 16 or 18 jeans to a size 10 or 12.
Please send encouragement my way when you think of it. My exercise blog is listed on the right, and I will list the days I post there. Healthful (vegetarian) recipes are welcomed. I am not on the Atkins plan or any other, just a sensible exercise and a healthful food diet. You know, avoid the ice cream at 11:30 at night while I’m working on one thing or another, and grab the low fat or the (yuck! no fat) salad dressing instead of the regular one?
No comments:
Post a Comment