Duran Family
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Bug bites and broken fingers
Transcript of the Audio blog:
Hi this is VJ. Tony and I are at our church outing, and we are approaching the middle of the week. Currently Tony has about half a dozen mosquito bites, I have two bee stings and the leader of our kids group has a broken finger; but we’re having a good time. We are all a bit sunburned. Currently we are watching a lightning storm off to our west.
In the past couple of days Tony has had some great experiences including going down a water slide with his friends, and has had the opportunity to play Frisbee and go kite flying with an eleven-year old boy Tony really looks up to. He was really thrilled about that.
Tonight, he was able to work the puppets that are part of the program. He’s wanted to do that for quite a while and tonight was the first time. Tony was just thrilled to death.
Tomorrow, I keep telling the continued story, which the kids are thoroughly involved with, and that great; and I also have a second story I need to do for the evening program. I need to get ready for that.
Life is crazy around here, and we lovin’ it, but we’ll be glad to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment