This morning as we were getting ready to go to our area’s big tourist attraction, I got some mousse out of the cupboard to use on my hair. Tony was in the bathroom with me trying to get his own hair under control and saw me spreading the foamy white stuff around in my hair. He asked if he could use some, so I squirted some into his hand. He put most of it in his hair, only after touching his cheek with it. He quickly decided this stuff was just like the foam his daddy uses for shaving, and grabbed an old unused toothbrush to “shave.”
“Look Mommy, I’m shaving,” he declared while expertly mimicking the motions Angelo uses in shaving, even down to tapping the “razor” against the side of the sink.
I could only smile as my son once again practiced at being a grown up, and thought to myself, “Not so fast, Tony. Please, not so fast! Please stay little for just a little while longer.”
No comments:
Post a Comment